August 23, 2008

Someone else beat me to it XDDD

You all may remember that I posted a mini stop-motion video that I made a couple of months ago. I was actually planning to make a transformation scene with that doll, but I got really really lazy and just moved the doll randomly to make her seem like she was dancing.

Funny. Some people freaked out!!! XDDDD

Well, anyway,it looks like someone else beat me to it and did a much better job than I could have done.





OMG. I am so inspired right now. o.o

August 23, 2008

Someone else beat me to it XDDD

You all may remember that I posted a mini stop-motion video that I made a couple of months ago. I was actually planning to make a transformation scene with that doll, but I got really really lazy and just moved the doll randomly to make her seem like she was dancing.

Funny. Some people freaked out!!! XDDDD

Well, anyway,it looks like someone else beat me to it and did a much better job than I could have done.





OMG. I am so inspired right now. o.o