August 10, 2008

SM Sims oO!!!

Hey Moonies!!!

I'm not a big game player, I discovered early in my life that gaming isn't really my forte and I've given up trying to play the most graphically advanced and difficult games. I'm satisfied with being and average occasional gamer. Sometimes I do try to keep up, I even bought my own Wii when I heard the news that perhaps there was a probability that possibly there could be a slight chance that maybe a Sailor Moon game was going to be made. I'm still waiting...

Anyways. The point is... I don't know much of gaming, all I know is that there is a game called The Sims and you create your own world in it. Someone created this transformation sequence. I dunno how hard it is to make senshis in that game because I have seen a couple of them around, but it looks like fun anyway!!!





I think is not bad at all using the resources of a game NOT INTENDED to be SM, right?

August 10, 2008

SM Sims oO!!!

Hey Moonies!!!

I'm not a big game player, I discovered early in my life that gaming isn't really my forte and I've given up trying to play the most graphically advanced and difficult games. I'm satisfied with being and average occasional gamer. Sometimes I do try to keep up, I even bought my own Wii when I heard the news that perhaps there was a probability that possibly there could be a slight chance that maybe a Sailor Moon game was going to be made. I'm still waiting...

Anyways. The point is... I don't know much of gaming, all I know is that there is a game called The Sims and you create your own world in it. Someone created this transformation sequence. I dunno how hard it is to make senshis in that game because I have seen a couple of them around, but it looks like fun anyway!!!





I think is not bad at all using the resources of a game NOT INTENDED to be SM, right?