August 5, 2008

MUSIC!!!!!

Another great idea my friend Paio gave me was to post my all time favorite Sailor Moon songs and ask you all to list your favorites. As I mentioned in past entry, my friend has never watched SM before but she wants to hear recommendations from the EXPERTS, which is YOU. XD

I don't consider myself an expert because I mostly like the anime songs, I don't know that many songs from the Musicals or the Live Action, but you are welcome to post ANY SM songs you like. x]



CyCyN's all time favorite SM songs.

All Time favorite:
LA SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!



Other favorites:

Ginga Ichi Mibun Chigai na Kataomoi
Route Venus
Freak Variety (Dead Moon Circus Theme)
Sailor Saturn Theme
Suki to Itte
I am Sailor Moon
Moon Revenge
Princess Moon
Moonlight Densetsu.
Todokanu Omoi
Morning Moon de Aimashou



I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the theme of SMsS, when ChibiUsa is grown up and Pegasus calls her at night in her dreams...she is running up some stairs floating in the middle of nowhere. I want that song, if anyone knows what it's called or where I can find it. EDIT: I found an excerpt from the anime here. Its as close as I think I will get to having that piece. u.u


I sent Brad a message a couple of weeks ago saying that we should make an online Sailor Moon karaoke contest (this entry is post-dated) and I think he thought I was joking... oO..No Brad, I'm really not. xD

I may consider actually making the contest if enough people are willing to participate x]

Please answer the Poll if you are willing to participate in a Karaoke contest. I promise it will be fun :B

August 5, 2008

MUSIC!!!!!

Another great idea my friend Paio gave me was to post my all time favorite Sailor Moon songs and ask you all to list your favorites. As I mentioned in past entry, my friend has never watched SM before but she wants to hear recommendations from the EXPERTS, which is YOU. XD

I don't consider myself an expert because I mostly like the anime songs, I don't know that many songs from the Musicals or the Live Action, but you are welcome to post ANY SM songs you like. x]



CyCyN's all time favorite SM songs.

All Time favorite:
LA SOLDIER!!!!!!!!!



Other favorites:

Ginga Ichi Mibun Chigai na Kataomoi
Route Venus
Freak Variety (Dead Moon Circus Theme)
Sailor Saturn Theme
Suki to Itte
I am Sailor Moon
Moon Revenge
Princess Moon
Moonlight Densetsu.
Todokanu Omoi
Morning Moon de Aimashou



I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the theme of SMsS, when ChibiUsa is grown up and Pegasus calls her at night in her dreams...she is running up some stairs floating in the middle of nowhere. I want that song, if anyone knows what it's called or where I can find it. EDIT: I found an excerpt from the anime here. Its as close as I think I will get to having that piece. u.u


I sent Brad a message a couple of weeks ago saying that we should make an online Sailor Moon karaoke contest (this entry is post-dated) and I think he thought I was joking... oO..No Brad, I'm really not. xD

I may consider actually making the contest if enough people are willing to participate x]

Please answer the Poll if you are willing to participate in a Karaoke contest. I promise it will be fun :B