August 17, 2008

Fire Soul Bird

Ever since that post with the Sailor Mars song comparison, I've been thinking of Rei. I mean, sure, I identify myself the most with Usagi, but come to think of it, I have had friends of mine taking the guy I like away from me, like Usa ended up with Mamo and Rei was left heart broken but still managed to put a brave face. And she always yells at her friends but she does so mostly for their benefit.

I have things in common with Mars!! Oo.

Ok. Anyway, all that was just a preface for my newest drawing!!!! xD



Wow!!! I just noticed she has HUGE hands and feet
Ooh well, too late now.

It's 1052x789 wallpaper sized in case anyone wants to use it. X3

August 17, 2008

Fire Soul Bird

Ever since that post with the Sailor Mars song comparison, I've been thinking of Rei. I mean, sure, I identify myself the most with Usagi, but come to think of it, I have had friends of mine taking the guy I like away from me, like Usa ended up with Mamo and Rei was left heart broken but still managed to put a brave face. And she always yells at her friends but she does so mostly for their benefit.

I have things in common with Mars!! Oo.

Ok. Anyway, all that was just a preface for my newest drawing!!!! xD



Wow!!! I just noticed she has HUGE hands and feet
Ooh well, too late now.

It's 1052x789 wallpaper sized in case anyone wants to use it. X3