August 8, 2008

CyCyN is....kind of a b*tch.

Yesh, I am because I came here JUST TO SHOW OFF what I just bought off Ebay. This does NOT fit in the I Saw it and didn't Buy it on Ebay category xDDDDD.

So yes, I bought a very pretty Serenity doll. It was kind of expensive Oo. The doll is the Irwin version, but I never really liked the dress they made for her and I've always wanted to make a new version but as you know, I can't sew to save my life so I never even tried. But some else did. I'm so happy!! I really enjoy custom made dolls. They're fun and unique. Here are some pics of my new doll!



August 8, 2008

CyCyN is....kind of a b*tch.

Yesh, I am because I came here JUST TO SHOW OFF what I just bought off Ebay. This does NOT fit in the I Saw it and didn't Buy it on Ebay category xDDDDD.

So yes, I bought a very pretty Serenity doll. It was kind of expensive Oo. The doll is the Irwin version, but I never really liked the dress they made for her and I've always wanted to make a new version but as you know, I can't sew to save my life so I never even tried. But some else did. I'm so happy!! I really enjoy custom made dolls. They're fun and unique. Here are some pics of my new doll!