August 13, 2008

Claymates!!

Oh Dear, I haven't finished any drawings lately. I'll force myself to. u.u

I have more ideas for the Karaoke contest. I'm starting to imagine how things would work out, but I need ppl to vote in the poll so I can know if I should start organizing my ideas........... or not.

Ok. Now. Let's talk about fanart again.
You know how I love to post drawings of my favorite artists and cosplayers. I myself draw plenty of SM so I know all the detail that has to be included so that the characters look the way they should.

I once took a kind of Intro to Sculpture class where we made random figures but since I had too much material left over, I decided to make a Serenity figurine. I absolutely started to hate the whole process so I only made this far:



NO HEAD!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHahahaa... xDDDD

SO its no wonder why I think Osti5's little figures are awesome!!!! I never had the patience she has, she finished A LOT of figures with every little detail and all. Granted, it's not a Michelangelo piece, but I think enough love and patience alone can make them AWESOME :O
















I really want to play with them and take lots of pictures x3333

August 13, 2008

Claymates!!

Oh Dear, I haven't finished any drawings lately. I'll force myself to. u.u

I have more ideas for the Karaoke contest. I'm starting to imagine how things would work out, but I need ppl to vote in the poll so I can know if I should start organizing my ideas........... or not.

Ok. Now. Let's talk about fanart again.
You know how I love to post drawings of my favorite artists and cosplayers. I myself draw plenty of SM so I know all the detail that has to be included so that the characters look the way they should.

I once took a kind of Intro to Sculpture class where we made random figures but since I had too much material left over, I decided to make a Serenity figurine. I absolutely started to hate the whole process so I only made this far:



NO HEAD!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHahahaa... xDDDD

SO its no wonder why I think Osti5's little figures are awesome!!!! I never had the patience she has, she finished A LOT of figures with every little detail and all. Granted, it's not a Michelangelo piece, but I think enough love and patience alone can make them AWESOME :O
















I really want to play with them and take lots of pictures x3333