July 3, 2008

SM Room Of Doom Volume: 2

Greetings "Lunatics" xD!!

Well, the search for the missing image has gone cold. Again. Even I am tired of looking for it in so many online galleries!!! HHAHA!!! Ohh well, just keep an eye open for it.

Today we have a very very very special Room of Doom edition. It comes from none other than SMOBss blog reader BunnyLove!!!!

So, where can I begin to describe this???

I am scared. I am. I am VERY scared. O_O I thought I had a lot of stuff. Turns out I'm a NEWBIE compared to her!!!!!!She is one true SAILOR MOON FREAK!!!!!!!! Just look at her room!!!! Its PARADISE!!!!!!!



OMG. She has really hard to find articles D:!!!!
OMG. I want those castle thingies!
OMGOMG.I want that Sailor Moon on a motorcycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X_X *Dies of Envy*



*Comes bck to life*




*Dies agin.*






She even has a webpage dedicated to all her toys!!!!!! Wow.

I just noticed that she has been collecting since 1994, like me. Long time collector. AWESOME :D

July 3, 2008

SM Room Of Doom Volume: 2

Greetings "Lunatics" xD!!

Well, the search for the missing image has gone cold. Again. Even I am tired of looking for it in so many online galleries!!! HHAHA!!! Ohh well, just keep an eye open for it.

Today we have a very very very special Room of Doom edition. It comes from none other than SMOBss blog reader BunnyLove!!!!

So, where can I begin to describe this???

I am scared. I am. I am VERY scared. O_O I thought I had a lot of stuff. Turns out I'm a NEWBIE compared to her!!!!!!She is one true SAILOR MOON FREAK!!!!!!!! Just look at her room!!!! Its PARADISE!!!!!!!



OMG. She has really hard to find articles D:!!!!
OMG. I want those castle thingies!
OMGOMG.I want that Sailor Moon on a motorcycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X_X *Dies of Envy*



*Comes bck to life*




*Dies agin.*






She even has a webpage dedicated to all her toys!!!!!! Wow.

I just noticed that she has been collecting since 1994, like me. Long time collector. AWESOME :D