July 6, 2008

Random random random

Bla bla bla bla bla when I went to Tokyo bla bla bla bla bla saw this building bla bla bla bla bla reminded me of the ending episode of Sailor Moon SS.






Yes, I know that writing this is pointless. But I just found out that Brad LIVES IN TOKYO and I got jelous and posted something of the time I was there. It's like when people with low self esteem say "my car is a lot faster than yours" just to make themselves feel better!! HAHahhahaaa!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
yup.... that's me....






I'm jelous. Leave me alone Dx

July 6, 2008

Random random random

Bla bla bla bla bla when I went to Tokyo bla bla bla bla bla saw this building bla bla bla bla bla reminded me of the ending episode of Sailor Moon SS.






Yes, I know that writing this is pointless. But I just found out that Brad LIVES IN TOKYO and I got jelous and posted something of the time I was there. It's like when people with low self esteem say "my car is a lot faster than yours" just to make themselves feel better!! HAHahhahaaa!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
yup.... that's me....






I'm jelous. Leave me alone Dx