July 26, 2008

Quick Post

Hello all!!!

I'm in kind of a hurry today so I just want to post something that has had me intrigued for years. It's one of those philosophical questions intellectuals have been asking for centuries, specifically the question of "Who came first, the chicken or the egg??" ... but Sailor Moonized...

Who came first?? Sailor Mars or Janet Jackson?? D:






Ohh and also a mini gift for Chibi Jen, I used her webpage to try to learn how to make chibis like she makes them because I can't. It doesn't look like I wanted it to, its kinda weird, but bleh, I tried.

July 26, 2008

Quick Post

Hello all!!!

I'm in kind of a hurry today so I just want to post something that has had me intrigued for years. It's one of those philosophical questions intellectuals have been asking for centuries, specifically the question of "Who came first, the chicken or the egg??" ... but Sailor Moonized...

Who came first?? Sailor Mars or Janet Jackson?? D:






Ohh and also a mini gift for Chibi Jen, I used her webpage to try to learn how to make chibis like she makes them because I can't. It doesn't look like I wanted it to, its kinda weird, but bleh, I tried.