July 18, 2008

O.M.G.

I'm sure most readers don't give a tiny rat's butt about what I'm going to talk about today, but to me, it's kind of A HUGE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rambling MODE ON

When I'm in the States I live in Georgia, and most of you heard, I'm sure, that none other than Mitsuishi Kotono was at an anime convention in North Carolina a couple of months ago. It was only like 5 hours away and I DIDN'T GO. EFF. I didn't go beacuse I had no one to go with, no body understood my happiness nor my excitement. So I let the opportunity go away. DAMN.


Well, I just heard that here in Mex City there is another convention THIS WEEKEND where Patricia Acevedo, the Spanish voice of Sailor Moon is going to be.... #$%/&¡!#$;*¨º*&a?¿;%$!!!!!!!

I GREW UP LISTENING TO THIS WOMAN!!!!!




I am Sailor Moon, in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!!



I SHALL definitely come home with either a picture WITH her, an AUDIOgraph or an autograph on one of my dolls.... XD
ITS A BIG DEAL, I tell you, A HUGE DEAL!!!!!! :D

Her voice may not be as high pitched as the original Japanese, but it has a really unique tone and when she is serious, she sounds very sweet and soft. Awwwwww...I love Patricia's voice.

Wish me luck!

Rambling MODE OFF xD

July 18, 2008

O.M.G.

I'm sure most readers don't give a tiny rat's butt about what I'm going to talk about today, but to me, it's kind of A HUGE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rambling MODE ON

When I'm in the States I live in Georgia, and most of you heard, I'm sure, that none other than Mitsuishi Kotono was at an anime convention in North Carolina a couple of months ago. It was only like 5 hours away and I DIDN'T GO. EFF. I didn't go beacuse I had no one to go with, no body understood my happiness nor my excitement. So I let the opportunity go away. DAMN.


Well, I just heard that here in Mex City there is another convention THIS WEEKEND where Patricia Acevedo, the Spanish voice of Sailor Moon is going to be.... #$%/&¡!#$;*¨º*&a?¿;%$!!!!!!!

I GREW UP LISTENING TO THIS WOMAN!!!!!




I am Sailor Moon, in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!!



I SHALL definitely come home with either a picture WITH her, an AUDIOgraph or an autograph on one of my dolls.... XD
ITS A BIG DEAL, I tell you, A HUGE DEAL!!!!!! :D

Her voice may not be as high pitched as the original Japanese, but it has a really unique tone and when she is serious, she sounds very sweet and soft. Awwwwww...I love Patricia's voice.

Wish me luck!

Rambling MODE OFF xD