July 1, 2008

Memories, memories.

I've been good and I've kept up with the blog. Visitors have also been good and have chat and voted ^^

Today, another friend of mine freaked out beacuse I told her I had an SM blog. It was unusual for her to think of someone being so obsessed with SAilor Moon. Specially a grown woman like myself D:

OMG. I'm a grown woman.


Who cares?!?! xD

Last night I was looking for a drawing I knew I had in one of my old notebooks, and I found something that made me quite nostalgic:

You know how when you're in school, and you're not supposed to talk in class, you tear a piece of paper from the back of your notebook and you throw it to your friends?? XD

Well, back when I was in middle school, me and my -at the time- best friend Liz P. were SOOOOOOO obsessed. Inet was barely beginning, so we knew little to nothing about the series, and we had limited resources to find information on anime. So sometimes we would have to guess what would be next in the series based on the random images we found in posters and other merchandise.

We used to think Chibi-Chibi was Usagi and Mamoru's second daughter and we liked to make fun of the fact that the buns were always different. Liz made a drawing of other "future daughters with different odangos"...





Wow. this piece of paper is over 10 yrs Old. Oo
She added a "Chibi" for every new girl xD. And towards the end, they get really weird. Like Tuxedo Mask hats, buildings and even toilets!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
And of course I would CRACK UP laughing in the middle of class and get in trouble.




Ahhh Good times.

July 1, 2008

Memories, memories.

I've been good and I've kept up with the blog. Visitors have also been good and have chat and voted ^^

Today, another friend of mine freaked out beacuse I told her I had an SM blog. It was unusual for her to think of someone being so obsessed with SAilor Moon. Specially a grown woman like myself D:

OMG. I'm a grown woman.


Who cares?!?! xD

Last night I was looking for a drawing I knew I had in one of my old notebooks, and I found something that made me quite nostalgic:

You know how when you're in school, and you're not supposed to talk in class, you tear a piece of paper from the back of your notebook and you throw it to your friends?? XD

Well, back when I was in middle school, me and my -at the time- best friend Liz P. were SOOOOOOO obsessed. Inet was barely beginning, so we knew little to nothing about the series, and we had limited resources to find information on anime. So sometimes we would have to guess what would be next in the series based on the random images we found in posters and other merchandise.

We used to think Chibi-Chibi was Usagi and Mamoru's second daughter and we liked to make fun of the fact that the buns were always different. Liz made a drawing of other "future daughters with different odangos"...





Wow. this piece of paper is over 10 yrs Old. Oo
She added a "Chibi" for every new girl xD. And towards the end, they get really weird. Like Tuxedo Mask hats, buildings and even toilets!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
And of course I would CRACK UP laughing in the middle of class and get in trouble.




Ahhh Good times.