July 11, 2008

Knitty Nimoe's

Hi to all!!!!! Thanks for all once again for the congrats I received.

Now, are you ready for more cutenes??? I know you are, but I'll suggest you go to your fridge and take out a lemon or lime. This will help to even out the sweetness you are about to see xDDDDD.The other day, when I was still looking for the image ( we shall call it, THE IMPOSSIBLE ) in a Search Engine, and I saw a cute thumbnail of a crocheted Sailor Moon plushie. So obviosly, I clicked. I'm so easy. xDDDD
It took me to THIS post.


ok... NOW suck on the lemon you brought. X3333





I don't know how to knit these but I really really like crocheted plushies, you can see in this post that I have TWO other ones. And I want this small one, just because I'm greedy :B .

I recomend you visit Nimoe's Blog because she has a bunch of other plush characters, patterns for making your own dolls and other interesting stuff.

Check it out ;)

July 11, 2008

Knitty Nimoe's

Hi to all!!!!! Thanks for all once again for the congrats I received.

Now, are you ready for more cutenes??? I know you are, but I'll suggest you go to your fridge and take out a lemon or lime. This will help to even out the sweetness you are about to see xDDDDD.The other day, when I was still looking for the image ( we shall call it, THE IMPOSSIBLE ) in a Search Engine, and I saw a cute thumbnail of a crocheted Sailor Moon plushie. So obviosly, I clicked. I'm so easy. xDDDD
It took me to THIS post.


ok... NOW suck on the lemon you brought. X3333





I don't know how to knit these but I really really like crocheted plushies, you can see in this post that I have TWO other ones. And I want this small one, just because I'm greedy :B .

I recomend you visit Nimoe's Blog because she has a bunch of other plush characters, patterns for making your own dolls and other interesting stuff.

Check it out ;)