July 13, 2008

Cycyn still plays with dolls.

But not just ANY dolls. Sailor Moon Dolls :BBB

I've been kinda bored these days so I decided to organize my toys. For some reason I thought that it would be cool to make a stop-motion video with my bendy plastic doll. BAD IDEA. It really sucks. But I did have lots of fun doing it!

It's pretty short ( like 20 secs) but I'm still going to upload it because I have nothing better to do. HAhahhaha!! Sailor Moon dancing to "I am Sailor Moon" ---- wheee!!



130 frames, edited one by one D:


Its the first time I try animating like this, and there are a few things I think could have been better. I just need more light, more time, and more planning. At first I was thinking of making a transformation sequence but I got really lazy and just moved the doll's arms and legs randomly.

I might try it again... Someday.

Anyway. I had so much fun with the bendy doll that I decided to take a nice picture of her. I like taking pictures of my dolls. Besides this one I also took a pic of the Naoko style gashapon in front of the castle. Awwwwww x3


July 13, 2008

Cycyn still plays with dolls.

But not just ANY dolls. Sailor Moon Dolls :BBB

I've been kinda bored these days so I decided to organize my toys. For some reason I thought that it would be cool to make a stop-motion video with my bendy plastic doll. BAD IDEA. It really sucks. But I did have lots of fun doing it!

It's pretty short ( like 20 secs) but I'm still going to upload it because I have nothing better to do. HAhahhaha!! Sailor Moon dancing to "I am Sailor Moon" ---- wheee!!



130 frames, edited one by one D:


Its the first time I try animating like this, and there are a few things I think could have been better. I just need more light, more time, and more planning. At first I was thinking of making a transformation sequence but I got really lazy and just moved the doll's arms and legs randomly.

I might try it again... Someday.

Anyway. I had so much fun with the bendy doll that I decided to take a nice picture of her. I like taking pictures of my dolls. Besides this one I also took a pic of the Naoko style gashapon in front of the castle. Awwwwww x3