July 28, 2008

20 Reasons

Hello to all Moonfeaks!!!!!

Sometimes I think my obsession with Sailor Moon reaches to UNHEALTHY LIMITS. Seriously. I must have some kind of obsessive-compulsive LUNAtic disorder. @_@

But YOU DO TOO if you read as often as I write...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!! GOT YA!!! xD

I was talking the other day to Paio who has never seen Sailor Moon before but she's been best friends with me for about 8 years so she knows how important it is to me. The other day, she was telling me the problems she was having at work, her boyfriend and their future marriage, her health problems, and so on. When she asked me if I had any problems, I said: YES!!!!! I have a HUGEEEEE problem O_O!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NO MORE IDEAS for the SMObss Blog!!!!!!!!! Dx!!!!!!!!!!!


LAME. I know.


But Paio gave me ideas.Yey!!.


Well, since she hasn't seen SM yet, one of her ideas was to make a list of 10 reasons why I love SM. EASY. She also told me to list 10 reasons why I can't stop watching it. DAMN, those are hard. Then to ask all the SMOBss readers to fill out their reasons as well, that way she can decide (and be excited) to FINALLY watch SM once and for all.

So here we go:

Ten Reason why CyCyN LOVES Sailor Moon.


1. I had I LOT of things in common with Usagi, or so I felt. She is 14 and is in 8th grade. When I watched Sailor Moon for the first time, I too was 14 and in 8th grade, she is not a good student and has a younger brother that bothers her because of her low grades. Same here. Her name was Bunny of the Moon, and Serenity was a Moon Goddess.... ara ara, Cynthia also means Goddess of the Moon. Instant click, I had things in common with a super heroine for the first time, which had never been the case with the stereotypical American, muscular, brave, violent, kickass action superhero.

2.Usagi is a pacifist. I LOVE that.

3. The characters are so human. They cry, they get hurt, they get jealous, they argue, they laugh, they fall in love, they have fun, they get bored, they get hungry, they have problems..... WOW... a lot goes on.

4.SM opened up a whole new world to me. A magical world, a world of will power, a world of girlyness.

5.I learned a lot about the japanese culture which I had no idea about before.

6.I have become a designer/photographer and all my style has evolved from the inspiration SM has brought. Ie. I use a lot of ribbons, sparkles, and shinny elements in my artwork.

7.SM music RULESSSSSSSSSS

8.I never knew what I wanted in a man until I knew Tuxedo Mask (a gentleman who loves and protects me, and not a superficial, materialistic bastard Dx )

9.I actually DID learn the value of family, friendship, love, justice, and other corny values XD

10. I am who I am thanks to SM.


Ten reasons why CyCyN can't stop watching SailorMoon:


1. Storyline. After all these years I still think the story is very unique and exciting.

2. Music. I Love the music!!!!

3. Art. I really enjoy the character design background images...... OMG. (Mostly Super S )

4. Voice Actors. Thanks to them I have learned a lot of fun phrases.

5.It causes me a lot of peace. I feel at home. Even if I'm not .

6.It inspires me when I have artist's block.

7. Collecting SM merchandise causes me EXTREME pleasure.

8.Nostalgia.

9.Nostalgia.

10.Nostalgia.


Ok, Now its YOUR TURN. NO NoNOnono!!!!!!!! Where are you going?!?!?!?! Move your mouse away from the [x] button. You have to tell me your reasons!!!!!!! Yes, I'm talking to YOU, the one who's reading this. And also to you Ellen, Laurènee, Brad and Jenniferrrrrr!!!!!!!!! XD

Ready?? ................. Go!!!

1.
2.
3...

July 28, 2008

20 Reasons

Hello to all Moonfeaks!!!!!

Sometimes I think my obsession with Sailor Moon reaches to UNHEALTHY LIMITS. Seriously. I must have some kind of obsessive-compulsive LUNAtic disorder. @_@

But YOU DO TOO if you read as often as I write...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!! GOT YA!!! xD

I was talking the other day to Paio who has never seen Sailor Moon before but she's been best friends with me for about 8 years so she knows how important it is to me. The other day, she was telling me the problems she was having at work, her boyfriend and their future marriage, her health problems, and so on. When she asked me if I had any problems, I said: YES!!!!! I have a HUGEEEEE problem O_O!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NO MORE IDEAS for the SMObss Blog!!!!!!!!! Dx!!!!!!!!!!!


LAME. I know.


But Paio gave me ideas.Yey!!.


Well, since she hasn't seen SM yet, one of her ideas was to make a list of 10 reasons why I love SM. EASY. She also told me to list 10 reasons why I can't stop watching it. DAMN, those are hard. Then to ask all the SMOBss readers to fill out their reasons as well, that way she can decide (and be excited) to FINALLY watch SM once and for all.

So here we go:

Ten Reason why CyCyN LOVES Sailor Moon.


1. I had I LOT of things in common with Usagi, or so I felt. She is 14 and is in 8th grade. When I watched Sailor Moon for the first time, I too was 14 and in 8th grade, she is not a good student and has a younger brother that bothers her because of her low grades. Same here. Her name was Bunny of the Moon, and Serenity was a Moon Goddess.... ara ara, Cynthia also means Goddess of the Moon. Instant click, I had things in common with a super heroine for the first time, which had never been the case with the stereotypical American, muscular, brave, violent, kickass action superhero.

2.Usagi is a pacifist. I LOVE that.

3. The characters are so human. They cry, they get hurt, they get jealous, they argue, they laugh, they fall in love, they have fun, they get bored, they get hungry, they have problems..... WOW... a lot goes on.

4.SM opened up a whole new world to me. A magical world, a world of will power, a world of girlyness.

5.I learned a lot about the japanese culture which I had no idea about before.

6.I have become a designer/photographer and all my style has evolved from the inspiration SM has brought. Ie. I use a lot of ribbons, sparkles, and shinny elements in my artwork.

7.SM music RULESSSSSSSSSS

8.I never knew what I wanted in a man until I knew Tuxedo Mask (a gentleman who loves and protects me, and not a superficial, materialistic bastard Dx )

9.I actually DID learn the value of family, friendship, love, justice, and other corny values XD

10. I am who I am thanks to SM.


Ten reasons why CyCyN can't stop watching SailorMoon:


1. Storyline. After all these years I still think the story is very unique and exciting.

2. Music. I Love the music!!!!

3. Art. I really enjoy the character design background images...... OMG. (Mostly Super S )

4. Voice Actors. Thanks to them I have learned a lot of fun phrases.

5.It causes me a lot of peace. I feel at home. Even if I'm not .

6.It inspires me when I have artist's block.

7. Collecting SM merchandise causes me EXTREME pleasure.

8.Nostalgia.

9.Nostalgia.

10.Nostalgia.


Ok, Now its YOUR TURN. NO NoNOnono!!!!!!!! Where are you going?!?!?!?! Move your mouse away from the [x] button. You have to tell me your reasons!!!!!!! Yes, I'm talking to YOU, the one who's reading this. And also to you Ellen, Laurènee, Brad and Jenniferrrrrr!!!!!!!!! XD

Ready?? ................. Go!!!

1.
2.
3...