June 25, 2008

Yep....

YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP....





And in the words of Shinga: "Come on... who HASN'T thought this?!"


XD


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I am sure that by now you have all heard (or read) the tragic news of the passing away of Kanbe Miyuki, the third Sailor Moon of Musicals on June 18th of heart failure. Its so tragic, she was so young. I haven't had the chance to watch all SeraMyu movies, but as a SM fan in general, I felt very bad, and I had to at least mention it.

June 25, 2008

Yep....

YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP....





And in the words of Shinga: "Come on... who HASN'T thought this?!"


XD


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I am sure that by now you have all heard (or read) the tragic news of the passing away of Kanbe Miyuki, the third Sailor Moon of Musicals on June 18th of heart failure. Its so tragic, she was so young. I haven't had the chance to watch all SeraMyu movies, but as a SM fan in general, I felt very bad, and I had to at least mention it.