June 5, 2008

TOO CUTTTEEE!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!!!!!!!!

Can't............handle...............so............much...........cutenessssssssss!!!!!!!!! x333333333333333333333333333


Alright, I got this image from Drkiriko's DA page use and I usually respect the artists' wish to use the embedding option so that heir images won't get stolen, but she didn't make that option available so I'm doing this with bleeding fingers....seriously. I tried to keep myself from posting this by gnawing at my fingers but, evidently, cuteness won over. I will make up to the artist the same way Bart Simpson was punished after classes. Filling the post with "I will not-s".

I hope she forgives me. I'm sure she won't mind some publicity tho. xD

Now, on to my self imposed punishment.

I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.

June 5, 2008

TOO CUTTTEEE!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!!!!!!!!

Can't............handle...............so............much...........cutenessssssssss!!!!!!!!! x333333333333333333333333333


Alright, I got this image from Drkiriko's DA page use and I usually respect the artists' wish to use the embedding option so that heir images won't get stolen, but she didn't make that option available so I'm doing this with bleeding fingers....seriously. I tried to keep myself from posting this by gnawing at my fingers but, evidently, cuteness won over. I will make up to the artist the same way Bart Simpson was punished after classes. Filling the post with "I will not-s".

I hope she forgives me. I'm sure she won't mind some publicity tho. xD

Now, on to my self imposed punishment.

I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.
I will not steal cute SailorMoon images from DrKiriko's DA gallery or her her website.