June 23, 2008

To the great Malro:

You rule!!...


To the rest of the Moonies out there: "HELLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!"

You may remember that I posted some weeks ago an entry about an awesome cosplayer named Malro. I saw her at her cosplay.com account and there was little information available.

Well I'm not sure how, but she found that post here and stopped by my DA page and left me a message. She was apparently happy to read what I said about her and I was totally happy to know that she had visited the SMOBss blog. YEY!

This was our "conversation"



Awwww...I felt all tingly and warm inside, HAhahaha. XD And now that I know that she has a DA page of her own, I have her on my watch (stalk) list.

Lookie, lookie!!!!





Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to hump her in privacy while shes still laying there in the grass. XD






No, I'm not gay but I like her... SO SUE ME!!! :O



No, don't sue me.

June 23, 2008

To the great Malro:

You rule!!...


To the rest of the Moonies out there: "HELLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!"

You may remember that I posted some weeks ago an entry about an awesome cosplayer named Malro. I saw her at her cosplay.com account and there was little information available.

Well I'm not sure how, but she found that post here and stopped by my DA page and left me a message. She was apparently happy to read what I said about her and I was totally happy to know that she had visited the SMOBss blog. YEY!

This was our "conversation"



Awwww...I felt all tingly and warm inside, HAhahaha. XD And now that I know that she has a DA page of her own, I have her on my watch (stalk) list.

Lookie, lookie!!!!





Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to hump her in privacy while shes still laying there in the grass. XD






No, I'm not gay but I like her... SO SUE ME!!! :O



No, don't sue me.