June 16, 2008

New Poll!

Hey!!! I know it has taken longer than usual to update the SM-Obss, sorry about that, the reason is that I'm on vacation in my hometown....wait, not hometown, my homecity, Mexico City. Whee!!

As strange as it may sound, the town where I live in the States is pretty small and boring. Mexico is large, exciting, modern, fun and full of family and friends. Which meansssssss....

yeah. Probably less SM blogging for this summer. MAYBE. I will try to keep up tho.

I have suspended work on the 3D project beacuse I have no access to my softwares over here, but I WILL TRY to keep up with my drawings.

Speaking of drawings, here's a new one!!!



I've mentioned before that I really don't like ChibiUsa, but I love to draw teenage ChibiUsa... I'm not sure why, its just fun.

And now, the poll, just because I liked having the last one:


I personally dislike ChibiUsa. Who do you like the least?
<---------------- answer over there

June 16, 2008

New Poll!

Hey!!! I know it has taken longer than usual to update the SM-Obss, sorry about that, the reason is that I'm on vacation in my hometown....wait, not hometown, my homecity, Mexico City. Whee!!

As strange as it may sound, the town where I live in the States is pretty small and boring. Mexico is large, exciting, modern, fun and full of family and friends. Which meansssssss....

yeah. Probably less SM blogging for this summer. MAYBE. I will try to keep up tho.

I have suspended work on the 3D project beacuse I have no access to my softwares over here, but I WILL TRY to keep up with my drawings.

Speaking of drawings, here's a new one!!!



I've mentioned before that I really don't like ChibiUsa, but I love to draw teenage ChibiUsa... I'm not sure why, its just fun.

And now, the poll, just because I liked having the last one:


I personally dislike ChibiUsa. Who do you like the least?
<---------------- answer over there