June 3, 2008

Moon Moon, purinsesuuuu... (8)

Hey Guys!!

I was talking to one of my closest friends the other day and he asked me why I had temporarily closed my personal blog and I told him that it was because I got bored with it but that he could come over to SM-Obss since I still blogged on it frequently. There was an uncomfortable silence until I realized what his silence meant: "How much can you really blog about Sailor Moon??"

Seriously, how much can I blog about it?!

I mean, I watched Sailor Moon during my teen years when it was big, over ten years ago and I still haven't grown out of it. I would think that all that has to be said has already been said before.

But who cares?? Does it matter?? It doesn't matter to me!!!! I have no idea where I find topics but I always find something to blog about!!! SM has been such a huge part of my life and everything I do is related to it. I love it.

And I just came by to post my drawing that I mentioned last time, hope you like ^^




Is it just me or is the whole image tipping over sideways?!? oO!!

June 3, 2008

Moon Moon, purinsesuuuu... (8)

Hey Guys!!

I was talking to one of my closest friends the other day and he asked me why I had temporarily closed my personal blog and I told him that it was because I got bored with it but that he could come over to SM-Obss since I still blogged on it frequently. There was an uncomfortable silence until I realized what his silence meant: "How much can you really blog about Sailor Moon??"

Seriously, how much can I blog about it?!

I mean, I watched Sailor Moon during my teen years when it was big, over ten years ago and I still haven't grown out of it. I would think that all that has to be said has already been said before.

But who cares?? Does it matter?? It doesn't matter to me!!!! I have no idea where I find topics but I always find something to blog about!!! SM has been such a huge part of my life and everything I do is related to it. I love it.

And I just came by to post my drawing that I mentioned last time, hope you like ^^




Is it just me or is the whole image tipping over sideways?!? oO!!