June 27, 2008

Look up.

Shine

Little Shine

A Ray of Light

Twinkle twinkle!

Fly me to the Moon.


I dunno, I was thinking of all of these phrases as I completed my new image. I love experimenting with different techniques and styles. This may look different from what I usually draw... but I really really LOVED drawing this. I hope you like it as much as I do.



In the spotlight!!!! I just thought of that one!! XD



bleh...

June 27, 2008

Look up.

Shine

Little Shine

A Ray of Light

Twinkle twinkle!

Fly me to the Moon.


I dunno, I was thinking of all of these phrases as I completed my new image. I love experimenting with different techniques and styles. This may look different from what I usually draw... but I really really LOVED drawing this. I hope you like it as much as I do.



In the spotlight!!!! I just thought of that one!! XD



bleh...