June 2, 2008

Just because...

First, a drawing I completed over the weekend. It was just a quick sketch but I kinda like it. I also made a small animation out of it.





Aaaaaaand some more fan art from different artists, just 'cause they're totally GORGEOUS and I think they're worth posting. ooOOOoooohhh!!

Click on the images for full view and to visit the artists' pages.










They're soooo sweet!!!! <3

June 2, 2008

Just because...

First, a drawing I completed over the weekend. It was just a quick sketch but I kinda like it. I also made a small animation out of it.





Aaaaaaand some more fan art from different artists, just 'cause they're totally GORGEOUS and I think they're worth posting. ooOOOoooohhh!!

Click on the images for full view and to visit the artists' pages.










They're soooo sweet!!!! <3