June 21, 2008

I saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 3

Hey Moonfreaks!!!

I'm so so so glad there's a little bit more activity from the visitors here at the SMOBss blog, its great to see you all voting on the poll and making random comments on the chat. It encourages me to post more drawings and think of new topics to blog about. ^^

Today is an "I saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay" entry, except that this auction is still active ( 2 days left). I really don't plan on buying this, its just a random article, but I still think its adorable. A Sailor Moon toothbrush!!!!!!!!!!!! X333333

Look at it!!! The SM figurine is just too cute, and it's so detailed!!!! I would have totally brushed my teef thrice a day when I was a child if I had had one of these xDDDD





Click here to bid


HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, we should buy one for USAGI herself, maybe she wouldn't suffer as much at the dentist anymore, like in that episode of SM SuperS where she has to go to the creepy dentist because her cavities were real. xDDDDDD






...........


On second thought, maybe I should buy it, I still hate to brush my teeth ( gross, I know) and I would soooo use it :B


Click here to watch full episode.

June 21, 2008

I saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 3

Hey Moonfreaks!!!

I'm so so so glad there's a little bit more activity from the visitors here at the SMOBss blog, its great to see you all voting on the poll and making random comments on the chat. It encourages me to post more drawings and think of new topics to blog about. ^^

Today is an "I saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay" entry, except that this auction is still active ( 2 days left). I really don't plan on buying this, its just a random article, but I still think its adorable. A Sailor Moon toothbrush!!!!!!!!!!!! X333333

Look at it!!! The SM figurine is just too cute, and it's so detailed!!!! I would have totally brushed my teef thrice a day when I was a child if I had had one of these xDDDD





Click here to bid


HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, we should buy one for USAGI herself, maybe she wouldn't suffer as much at the dentist anymore, like in that episode of SM SuperS where she has to go to the creepy dentist because her cavities were real. xDDDDDD






...........


On second thought, maybe I should buy it, I still hate to brush my teeth ( gross, I know) and I would soooo use it :B


Click here to watch full episode.