June 9, 2008

Help

Hey Moonfreaks!!

Today I need to ask all of you a favor, a HUGE favor. I have asked help for this before but I didn't get exactly what I was hoping for.

Years ago (about ten) internet was around but I had a really bad printer. I liked to print out SM images and put them up on my wall or paste them on my notebooks and stuff. There is an image that I really really like. I have never been able to find the image again (or in good quality anyway) and I really really love it.

I scanned it out of my old prints so the quality is pretty bad, but its still recognizable. Help me find this image!!



I'd like to have it in decent quality, so I hope it's bigger than this one.

If you find it, I will give you a gift. Yes, I will actually make something just for you. Anything you want. If you want it, that is. XD

SO... MAY THE HUNT BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

June 9, 2008

Help

Hey Moonfreaks!!

Today I need to ask all of you a favor, a HUGE favor. I have asked help for this before but I didn't get exactly what I was hoping for.

Years ago (about ten) internet was around but I had a really bad printer. I liked to print out SM images and put them up on my wall or paste them on my notebooks and stuff. There is an image that I really really like. I have never been able to find the image again (or in good quality anyway) and I really really love it.

I scanned it out of my old prints so the quality is pretty bad, but its still recognizable. Help me find this image!!



I'd like to have it in decent quality, so I hope it's bigger than this one.

If you find it, I will give you a gift. Yes, I will actually make something just for you. Anything you want. If you want it, that is. XD

SO... MAY THE HUNT BEGIN!!!!!!!!!