May 9, 2008

Ramblings

Well, most of you probably know already about the convention in North Carolina where the Japanese Sailor Moon voice actors are going to be and talk about.... I dunno what. I hope I have a chance to go, I'm not sure yet. Anyway, for details visit MoonChase.

I have nothing.

Well only two things: Number one is.. I know Miley Cyrus because of my beloved niece Celeste. She is a tween and is of course into Hannah Montana stuff. I don't care about Cyrus that much but I saw this picture and you know what came immediately to my mind.


C'mon you see it, don't you?? You must see it too.




NO??

FINE, here it is. XD



I know. I'm obsessed.

And just because,I'm gonna post this UGLY Sailor Jupiter drawing.




The picture of Miley is from some gossip blog. Sorry, I can't remember which one.

Peace out.

May 9, 2008

Ramblings

Well, most of you probably know already about the convention in North Carolina where the Japanese Sailor Moon voice actors are going to be and talk about.... I dunno what. I hope I have a chance to go, I'm not sure yet. Anyway, for details visit MoonChase.

I have nothing.

Well only two things: Number one is.. I know Miley Cyrus because of my beloved niece Celeste. She is a tween and is of course into Hannah Montana stuff. I don't care about Cyrus that much but I saw this picture and you know what came immediately to my mind.


C'mon you see it, don't you?? You must see it too.




NO??

FINE, here it is. XD



I know. I'm obsessed.

And just because,I'm gonna post this UGLY Sailor Jupiter drawing.




The picture of Miley is from some gossip blog. Sorry, I can't remember which one.

Peace out.