May 19, 2008

Quick Post

I just came by really quick to ask that you take two and a half seconds of your valuable internet time to answer my poll at the left. I'm just really curious about what kind of ideas fans have out there. No, your answers aren't going to contribute to any investigation or market research of any kind, in fact theres absolutely no purpose whatsoever. XDDD

And also I wanted to post a collaboration I made with Mateja aka Silver-Eyes-Blue. I will dedicate a post to her in the future, but for now I'll leave you with our creation.I have had this drawing in mind since October 2007 and I finally forced myself to do the line art, but I was too afraid to ruin it, so I handed it over to more experienced hands. I don't like the anime version of the Serenity dress so I always draw the manga version, and Mateja took it and ran with it, giving the whole image a soft white shinny glow. It looks prettey etherial,exactly thre look we were going for and I like it a lot.




I will be posting in the next few days the same drawing but colored by me, because I did a horrible job at the lineart and the rivers are off a bit, so I'll correct that mistake.

Anyways, have a nice Moonesque day!

May 19, 2008

Quick Post

I just came by really quick to ask that you take two and a half seconds of your valuable internet time to answer my poll at the left. I'm just really curious about what kind of ideas fans have out there. No, your answers aren't going to contribute to any investigation or market research of any kind, in fact theres absolutely no purpose whatsoever. XDDD

And also I wanted to post a collaboration I made with Mateja aka Silver-Eyes-Blue. I will dedicate a post to her in the future, but for now I'll leave you with our creation.I have had this drawing in mind since October 2007 and I finally forced myself to do the line art, but I was too afraid to ruin it, so I handed it over to more experienced hands. I don't like the anime version of the Serenity dress so I always draw the manga version, and Mateja took it and ran with it, giving the whole image a soft white shinny glow. It looks prettey etherial,exactly thre look we were going for and I like it a lot.




I will be posting in the next few days the same drawing but colored by me, because I did a horrible job at the lineart and the rivers are off a bit, so I'll correct that mistake.

Anyways, have a nice Moonesque day!