May 27, 2008

Just for you <3

Hey MoonLovahz!!

I mentioned some time ago that I was busy on a big SM project that was in 3d and I planned to animate and make it interactive. Well, I'm sill working on that but it won't be finished anytime soon. HOWEVER, I can give you a peek.... kind of.

I started this project over a year ago, but my skills in 3d are very poor, so I'm scraping everything I did last year and I'm starting all over again. Part of my project consists in making a 3d Crystal Tokyo. :O!!!!!!!!! I rendered a couple of scenes and its pretty obvious that I'm a beginner, but I still want to share a render I really liked. The first phases of the project looked like this:



But I worked on it after that and made a fairly decent image out of it. I am willing to post these images because this is all scrap now and I no longer need these. All the new stuff is secret but my loyal readers will get small peeks once or twice. ;)
And if you are a loyal reader who actually takes the time to read all my posts thoroughly, I have a gift for you, if you want it of course. Just click on the smiley at the end of the post. And anyways dunno if anyone will like it, but I do, I used to have it on my own desktop for a long time (there is a drawing of a bishie now x3) but looking at Crystal Tokyo made me imagine all the stories that could come after what we last saw in the anime and manga.

Think about it.
Sailor Moon and the Sleeping World.
Sailor Moon and the Awakening.
Sailor Moon and the Rise to Queenship.
Sailor Moon and the New Born.
Sailor Moon and the Dark Moon Revenge.
Sailor Moon and the Destruction of Crystal Tokyo.
Sailor Moon and Neo Crystal Tokyo.
Sailor Moon and whatever may happen after that.

THE POSSIBILITES ARE ENDLESS!!!!!!


AAAAnyways...just rambling again. ^_^

May 27, 2008

Just for you <3

Hey MoonLovahz!!

I mentioned some time ago that I was busy on a big SM project that was in 3d and I planned to animate and make it interactive. Well, I'm sill working on that but it won't be finished anytime soon. HOWEVER, I can give you a peek.... kind of.

I started this project over a year ago, but my skills in 3d are very poor, so I'm scraping everything I did last year and I'm starting all over again. Part of my project consists in making a 3d Crystal Tokyo. :O!!!!!!!!! I rendered a couple of scenes and its pretty obvious that I'm a beginner, but I still want to share a render I really liked. The first phases of the project looked like this:



But I worked on it after that and made a fairly decent image out of it. I am willing to post these images because this is all scrap now and I no longer need these. All the new stuff is secret but my loyal readers will get small peeks once or twice. ;)
And if you are a loyal reader who actually takes the time to read all my posts thoroughly, I have a gift for you, if you want it of course. Just click on the smiley at the end of the post. And anyways dunno if anyone will like it, but I do, I used to have it on my own desktop for a long time (there is a drawing of a bishie now x3) but looking at Crystal Tokyo made me imagine all the stories that could come after what we last saw in the anime and manga.

Think about it.
Sailor Moon and the Sleeping World.
Sailor Moon and the Awakening.
Sailor Moon and the Rise to Queenship.
Sailor Moon and the New Born.
Sailor Moon and the Dark Moon Revenge.
Sailor Moon and the Destruction of Crystal Tokyo.
Sailor Moon and Neo Crystal Tokyo.
Sailor Moon and whatever may happen after that.

THE POSSIBILITES ARE ENDLESS!!!!!!


AAAAnyways...just rambling again. ^_^