May 11, 2008

Introducing: I Saw it and Didn't Buy it on Ebay!! Volume 1

Hello Moonfreaks!!!

I'm loosing my faith in the fans out there!! What happened??! I was so happy to receive some comments!!! Don't just quiet up on me!!!!!! T^T

Well, this blog is not really meant for following any happenings or new SM projects, but I of course would be happy to know if there's actually anything new going to happen. But the whole point of this blog is to have an outlet to all my fan ramblings and share with the world my fanart.

UNSUCCESSFUL.


Ohh well, doesn't mean I can't keep trying.


Today I'm going to start a new section called I Saw it and Didn't Buy it on Ebay!! which is EXACTLY what the title suggests: Awesome stuff I see on Ebay and DID not buy. Reasons for not buying them are mostly price, but I occasionally fall asleep right before an auction ends, get outbid at the last second or I simply forget to bid on it. I would of course love to buy EVERYTHING Sailor Moon, and I sometimes DO manage to get my greedy hands on a couple of things, but mostly I can't get what I want.

Awwwww TwT

Anyways: I Saw it and Didn't Buy it on Ebay!! Volume1




A Tiny Moon Locket watch!!!!! OMG. Needless to say, I WANT IT. it's even kinda sparkly!!! Is sooo adorable. Write it down on your "Things I should buy and give Cycyn for her B-Day" List. ^^

Item was sold a long time ago. Picture belongs to whomever took it.

May 11, 2008

Introducing: I Saw it and Didn't Buy it on Ebay!! Volume 1

Hello Moonfreaks!!!

I'm loosing my faith in the fans out there!! What happened??! I was so happy to receive some comments!!! Don't just quiet up on me!!!!!! T^T

Well, this blog is not really meant for following any happenings or new SM projects, but I of course would be happy to know if there's actually anything new going to happen. But the whole point of this blog is to have an outlet to all my fan ramblings and share with the world my fanart.

UNSUCCESSFUL.


Ohh well, doesn't mean I can't keep trying.


Today I'm going to start a new section called I Saw it and Didn't Buy it on Ebay!! which is EXACTLY what the title suggests: Awesome stuff I see on Ebay and DID not buy. Reasons for not buying them are mostly price, but I occasionally fall asleep right before an auction ends, get outbid at the last second or I simply forget to bid on it. I would of course love to buy EVERYTHING Sailor Moon, and I sometimes DO manage to get my greedy hands on a couple of things, but mostly I can't get what I want.

Awwwww TwT

Anyways: I Saw it and Didn't Buy it on Ebay!! Volume1




A Tiny Moon Locket watch!!!!! OMG. Needless to say, I WANT IT. it's even kinda sparkly!!! Is sooo adorable. Write it down on your "Things I should buy and give Cycyn for her B-Day" List. ^^

Item was sold a long time ago. Picture belongs to whomever took it.