May 30, 2008

I Saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 2

I saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay Volume 2!!!!!!

I can't remember exactly when I saw this but I think it was mid August 2007. I have no idea why I didn't buy it at the time but I SOOOOOOOO regret it. I think it was price. It was probably more than 100 dlls and I held back, but I should have bought it. I had never seen one like it before and haven't seen one like it since then.

DAMN >.o

According to the description (and assuming that I remember correctly) It was a 100% Gold figurine. I can't remember if it was a licensed product or not but WHO CARES?! IT WAS A GOLDEN SAILOR MOON!!!!! Aarrrggghhhh!!!!!! I WANT ITTTTT!!!!!! TT_TT



If you own one, I'm so hating you right now. xDDDD

EDIT: Thanx to all who took the time to vote!! As promised, the results WILL NOT contribute to any market research of any kind... there's no purpose at all... xDDD
Overall results show that most see Mamoru as Sailor Earth :B

May 30, 2008

I Saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay. Volume 2

I saw it and didn't buy it on Ebay Volume 2!!!!!!

I can't remember exactly when I saw this but I think it was mid August 2007. I have no idea why I didn't buy it at the time but I SOOOOOOOO regret it. I think it was price. It was probably more than 100 dlls and I held back, but I should have bought it. I had never seen one like it before and haven't seen one like it since then.

DAMN >.o

According to the description (and assuming that I remember correctly) It was a 100% Gold figurine. I can't remember if it was a licensed product or not but WHO CARES?! IT WAS A GOLDEN SAILOR MOON!!!!! Aarrrggghhhh!!!!!! I WANT ITTTTT!!!!!! TT_TT



If you own one, I'm so hating you right now. xDDDD

EDIT: Thanx to all who took the time to vote!! As promised, the results WILL NOT contribute to any market research of any kind... there's no purpose at all... xDDD
Overall results show that most see Mamoru as Sailor Earth :B