May 1, 2008

Hmmm..

I was quite undecided if I should make an entry about fan art, cosplay or my own art, but then I realized....nobody is commenting so it doesn't matter.


Just stopped by to talk about Malro. She is Russian, I haven't found a webpage or profile on her yet so there's really not much information on her, but one thing is for sure: She is totally rocking the Sailormooness. I have a thing for Russian cosplayers xD

I really enjoy looking at her pics, the way she lighted them gave it a very soft glow, which is CRUCIAL to make SM cosplay pictures have the "feel" of the manga or anime. And her outfit seems put together really skillfully. And yes, call me superficial but she makes a VERY PRETTY Sailor Senshi.



o.o



What? Don't look at me like that. I can be superficial, it's my right. I like my Sailormoons to be gorgeous. And I'm really REALLY picky. XD






Now I don't mean to paste her whole gallery here, just as I do with fan artists I just want to show what's out there and redirect visitors to the owners gallery so, GO, GO, GO... GO visit Malro

Awesome gorgeousness!!!

May 1, 2008

Hmmm..

I was quite undecided if I should make an entry about fan art, cosplay or my own art, but then I realized....nobody is commenting so it doesn't matter.


Just stopped by to talk about Malro. She is Russian, I haven't found a webpage or profile on her yet so there's really not much information on her, but one thing is for sure: She is totally rocking the Sailormooness. I have a thing for Russian cosplayers xD

I really enjoy looking at her pics, the way she lighted them gave it a very soft glow, which is CRUCIAL to make SM cosplay pictures have the "feel" of the manga or anime. And her outfit seems put together really skillfully. And yes, call me superficial but she makes a VERY PRETTY Sailor Senshi.



o.o



What? Don't look at me like that. I can be superficial, it's my right. I like my Sailormoons to be gorgeous. And I'm really REALLY picky. XD






Now I don't mean to paste her whole gallery here, just as I do with fan artists I just want to show what's out there and redirect visitors to the owners gallery so, GO, GO, GO... GO visit Malro

Awesome gorgeousness!!!