April 3, 2008

Yes Yes YES.

Hi to... anybody who comes by!!!!

Well, as usual I got ZERO responses to my request to creating a SM empire... but I will build it on my own xDDDD

Anyways... just came by to post something I really really liked.

I normally don't really like exact copies of what already exists, for instance people copying Naoko's drawings right from her art books or ppl drawing the characters right from the anime and call it fanart. It's not fanart, it's plain rip off.

But in this case it's I'm willing to let it go just because ITS SO COOL!!!! XDDDDD It's just a small video Utilizator rendered in 3d and used some SM anime sequences. I have seen a lot of his fanart and I'm actually a fan. I love it so I don't care that he ripped off these images... I say YES YES YES.






Hahaha!! Awesome.

April 3, 2008

Yes Yes YES.

Hi to... anybody who comes by!!!!

Well, as usual I got ZERO responses to my request to creating a SM empire... but I will build it on my own xDDDD

Anyways... just came by to post something I really really liked.

I normally don't really like exact copies of what already exists, for instance people copying Naoko's drawings right from her art books or ppl drawing the characters right from the anime and call it fanart. It's not fanart, it's plain rip off.

But in this case it's I'm willing to let it go just because ITS SO COOL!!!! XDDDDD It's just a small video Utilizator rendered in 3d and used some SM anime sequences. I have seen a lot of his fanart and I'm actually a fan. I love it so I don't care that he ripped off these images... I say YES YES YES.






Hahaha!! Awesome.