April 25, 2008

Introducing: SMroom of Doom Volume 1

 I went on the hunt for rooms ( OK fine, I just searched "SM ROOMS" on DevArt) and came up with YuniNaoki. People like her is the reason why I created this blog: CRAZY FOR SM!!!!! and she really is KUH-RAY-ZEEEEEE!!!!! Hehehe ... but I was relieved to know that I wasn't alone on this SM planet.
I later discovered she is a very dedicated fanartist as well and even though I'm personally not into creating my own senshis I was definately impressed with all the fanart she has created!! Awesome!!! Check out her gallery.

Anyway, back to the rooms thing.

Sailor Moon Room of Doom Volume 1!!! xD link



YuniNaoki!!!!! We love love love it!! And we love the fact that there her daughter is still a baby in this picture. This child has no idea how luck she is to have been born in a Moonie's home.. HAHAHAAHAhaa!!!!Anyway. She has A LOT of stuff in her gallery and I'll probably blog more about her, o stay tuned (or online.. whtvr)

April 25, 2008

Introducing: SMroom of Doom Volume 1

 I went on the hunt for rooms ( OK fine, I just searched "SM ROOMS" on DevArt) and came up with YuniNaoki. People like her is the reason why I created this blog: CRAZY FOR SM!!!!! and she really is KUH-RAY-ZEEEEEE!!!!! Hehehe ... but I was relieved to know that I wasn't alone on this SM planet.
I later discovered she is a very dedicated fanartist as well and even though I'm personally not into creating my own senshis I was definately impressed with all the fanart she has created!! Awesome!!! Check out her gallery.

Anyway, back to the rooms thing.

Sailor Moon Room of Doom Volume 1!!! xD link



YuniNaoki!!!!! We love love love it!! And we love the fact that there her daughter is still a baby in this picture. This child has no idea how luck she is to have been born in a Moonie's home.. HAHAHAAHAhaa!!!!Anyway. She has A LOT of stuff in her gallery and I'll probably blog more about her, o stay tuned (or online.. whtvr)