April 19, 2008

Finisheeeeedddd

OH yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!! I finally finished this. I could have spent a lot more time on the background and perfecting the little details, but I have other projects to work on.

A couple of things I should mention:

Call me lazy, but no, there are no faces, but laziness was not the reason, I actually liked it without the faces from the very beginning.

Yes, I know Sm's boots are red but again, I liked them white.
I also know Chibiusa should be here ( I actually did draw her) but once again, I liked it without her.

I spent almost a month on this, so plz plz plz full view TT3TT

Here a couple of closeups: Closeup 1 Closeup 2

I made an SM Wallpaper out of this, just because :3




I'd love some feedback so feel free to comment.

April 19, 2008

Finisheeeeedddd

OH yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!! I finally finished this. I could have spent a lot more time on the background and perfecting the little details, but I have other projects to work on.

A couple of things I should mention:

Call me lazy, but no, there are no faces, but laziness was not the reason, I actually liked it without the faces from the very beginning.

Yes, I know Sm's boots are red but again, I liked them white.
I also know Chibiusa should be here ( I actually did draw her) but once again, I liked it without her.

I spent almost a month on this, so plz plz plz full view TT3TT

Here a couple of closeups: Closeup 1 Closeup 2

I made an SM Wallpaper out of this, just because :3




I'd love some feedback so feel free to comment.