April 22, 2008

ChibiMooness!!

It seems that the drawing with all the Senshi together has been a success at DA in my gallery, it has received a lot of "favs" which I hate. Yes, that's right, I hate it because ppl don't fave my real art. T3T But that's another issue.

As I mentioned last post, I did draw ChibiUsa when I did the rest of the Senshi, but I just didn't like the composition of the general piece with her in there so I left her out, but it was kind of a waste not to use that image. So I'm posting a quick wallpaper I made. Again it is only 1024x768 because no one has asked me for a bigger size.

I dunno why but I have never really liked ChibiUsa. I don't hate her but I just don't really care if she's in the picture or not. I mean, yes, she is certainly very important, but , bleh, you know what I mean. However I always draw her... not ALWAYS but she makes her way into plenty of my drawings and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the pinkness I love and I just have to use it. Not sure.



Anyways, you may visit Moon Chase, if you are looking for news. Sadly I don't have anything to talk about T3T.

April 22, 2008

ChibiMooness!!

It seems that the drawing with all the Senshi together has been a success at DA in my gallery, it has received a lot of "favs" which I hate. Yes, that's right, I hate it because ppl don't fave my real art. T3T But that's another issue.

As I mentioned last post, I did draw ChibiUsa when I did the rest of the Senshi, but I just didn't like the composition of the general piece with her in there so I left her out, but it was kind of a waste not to use that image. So I'm posting a quick wallpaper I made. Again it is only 1024x768 because no one has asked me for a bigger size.

I dunno why but I have never really liked ChibiUsa. I don't hate her but I just don't really care if she's in the picture or not. I mean, yes, she is certainly very important, but , bleh, you know what I mean. However I always draw her... not ALWAYS but she makes her way into plenty of my drawings and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the pinkness I love and I just have to use it. Not sure.



Anyways, you may visit Moon Chase, if you are looking for news. Sadly I don't have anything to talk about T3T.