March 23, 2008

Oh no!

OOHhhhh Noooo!!! I have almost completely abandoned the SMObss blog because I thought ppl didn't come by or comment or anything, but the last entry was commented by an anonymous, Sophie and Sumoni. My first comments!! Awwwww T3T so Lovely... now I feel like I want to post more stuff...at least a small entry...

So today, I will post a drawing that I'm working on.The image is just a small part of the whole picture, but it shows what it all basically is going to look like.



What do ya think?! :]

Ps. Thanks to Sumoni, I can answer ribeiro's question: You can find the song at this link

March 23, 2008

Oh no!

OOHhhhh Noooo!!! I have almost completely abandoned the SMObss blog because I thought ppl didn't come by or comment or anything, but the last entry was commented by an anonymous, Sophie and Sumoni. My first comments!! Awwwww T3T so Lovely... now I feel like I want to post more stuff...at least a small entry...

So today, I will post a drawing that I'm working on.The image is just a small part of the whole picture, but it shows what it all basically is going to look like.



What do ya think?! :]

Ps. Thanks to Sumoni, I can answer ribeiro's question: You can find the song at this link