October 13, 2007

Page 2

"Ahhh!!!!!! I'm LATEEE!!!!!!"


These are the very first words she uses in the manga and anime (after the introduction). I love it that shes so...NORMAL. The other day I read a post on a forum that said that Usagi wasn't really worthy of being the star of the show because of her laziness and clumsiness. But that's EXACTLY what got me hooked up on Sailor Moon,I TOTALLY saw myself and I loved it that she was so real and not this perfect looking, flawless personality,too intelligent mannequin.


SM rulz SOOOOO MUCH!!!


Annyways, back to the page. This is the manga by Sean Golden. I am embeding his manga on my blog beacuse I think it's really worth looking at. He's doing a great job!!! Look at it, is even in color!!!!! This is Page 2.





More to come!!!

Bye!

October 13, 2007

Page 2

"Ahhh!!!!!! I'm LATEEE!!!!!!"


These are the very first words she uses in the manga and anime (after the introduction). I love it that shes so...NORMAL. The other day I read a post on a forum that said that Usagi wasn't really worthy of being the star of the show because of her laziness and clumsiness. But that's EXACTLY what got me hooked up on Sailor Moon,I TOTALLY saw myself and I loved it that she was so real and not this perfect looking, flawless personality,too intelligent mannequin.


SM rulz SOOOOO MUCH!!!


Annyways, back to the page. This is the manga by Sean Golden. I am embeding his manga on my blog beacuse I think it's really worth looking at. He's doing a great job!!! Look at it, is even in color!!!!! This is Page 2.





More to come!!!

Bye!