October 22, 2007

Old, old, OLD news.

Does anybody remember that rumor spreading through the web like two years ago, that Lindsay Lohan was supposedly going to be cast as the main role in a live action Sailor Moon movie?? I mean, there have been false rumors for a LONG time and I really hope it never happens, but who knows, Hollywood is enjoying the new income out of recicled 80s and 90s material (ie. Transformers).

Anyways, when I first heard that story, I was SOOOOOOO MAAAADDDD!!!!!!! I hated Lindsay Lohan, and I refused to ever see one of her movies, actually I didn't even waste my time hating her, I just plain ignored the name. HOWEVER, when somebody wrote down the words "Lindsay Lohan as Sailor Moon" I had to just stop and scream. Then I decided to watch a movie and see if she was really worthy of playing the role. I watched Mean Girls. It's a terrible movie, but like I said I had never seen Lidsay before. She was GORGEOUS to me and I thought "OOhh well, ok, as long as she does a good job!"

Of course nothing happened (THXGOD).

I was going through my SM files the other day and I found an image I photoshopped from a PGSM image. I thought it sucked beacuse I finished it really quickly, but it's no so bad XD

October 22, 2007

Old, old, OLD news.

Does anybody remember that rumor spreading through the web like two years ago, that Lindsay Lohan was supposedly going to be cast as the main role in a live action Sailor Moon movie?? I mean, there have been false rumors for a LONG time and I really hope it never happens, but who knows, Hollywood is enjoying the new income out of recicled 80s and 90s material (ie. Transformers).

Anyways, when I first heard that story, I was SOOOOOOO MAAAADDDD!!!!!!! I hated Lindsay Lohan, and I refused to ever see one of her movies, actually I didn't even waste my time hating her, I just plain ignored the name. HOWEVER, when somebody wrote down the words "Lindsay Lohan as Sailor Moon" I had to just stop and scream. Then I decided to watch a movie and see if she was really worthy of playing the role. I watched Mean Girls. It's a terrible movie, but like I said I had never seen Lidsay before. She was GORGEOUS to me and I thought "OOhh well, ok, as long as she does a good job!"

Of course nothing happened (THXGOD).

I was going through my SM files the other day and I found an image I photoshopped from a PGSM image. I thought it sucked beacuse I finished it really quickly, but it's no so bad XD