October 17, 2007

Mom+Daughter

Hi to all!!!!! I actually AM doing a good job keeping this blog updated. *self pats back*

Well, there are no new comments or anything, but I refuse to let this blog die!!!! I LOVE blogging about my obsession!!...and plus drawing SM helps me relax from school and daily life stress thingies.


Today's drawing: Usagi and ChibiUsa!!!!...
Please don't mention de nakedness, it's supposed to be an artistic nude. And it's HIGHLY CyCyN-ESQUE. X3

Contrary to the rest of the drawings I've uploaded to the SM-Obss blog, this one is digital!!! Yey for technical diversity!!





Ok, byebye

October 17, 2007

Mom+Daughter

Hi to all!!!!! I actually AM doing a good job keeping this blog updated. *self pats back*

Well, there are no new comments or anything, but I refuse to let this blog die!!!! I LOVE blogging about my obsession!!...and plus drawing SM helps me relax from school and daily life stress thingies.


Today's drawing: Usagi and ChibiUsa!!!!...
Please don't mention de nakedness, it's supposed to be an artistic nude. And it's HIGHLY CyCyN-ESQUE. X3

Contrary to the rest of the drawings I've uploaded to the SM-Obss blog, this one is digital!!! Yey for technical diversity!!





Ok, byebye