October 18, 2007

Mi-Lee

Have you ever wanted to see MORE of Naoko's SM Drawings??




No, this is not a work by Naoko Takeuchi, but of the indredible Mi-Lee!!!!!! OMG.OMG.OMG. Isn't this gorgeous?? I like to showcase really awesome SM Fanart ( and mine too) and this is TOTALLY B-A!! *0* I mean, it even has the "feel" of the manga art, I once tried to do something like this and failed miserably T_T


Ohh well.. click to see full size. ENJOY!!!

October 18, 2007

Mi-Lee

Have you ever wanted to see MORE of Naoko's SM Drawings??




No, this is not a work by Naoko Takeuchi, but of the indredible Mi-Lee!!!!!! OMG.OMG.OMG. Isn't this gorgeous?? I like to showcase really awesome SM Fanart ( and mine too) and this is TOTALLY B-A!! *0* I mean, it even has the "feel" of the manga art, I once tried to do something like this and failed miserably T_T


Ohh well.. click to see full size. ENJOY!!!