October 25, 2007

I Won :o!!!!!!

I bid on Bara-chan's GORGEOUS Sailor Chibimoon Fanart that she put up on Ebay. I was in love with the drawing ever since the first time I saw it like two years ago. I never thought I would get to see it in person, specially since she once said she would sell it at a convention. And then, WHAM!! The opportunity was right in front of me. I couldn't refuse.



Click HERE to visit Bara-chan's gallery.

I won't be able to afford food for several weeks. T3T

October 25, 2007

I Won :o!!!!!!

I bid on Bara-chan's GORGEOUS Sailor Chibimoon Fanart that she put up on Ebay. I was in love with the drawing ever since the first time I saw it like two years ago. I never thought I would get to see it in person, specially since she once said she would sell it at a convention. And then, WHAM!! The opportunity was right in front of me. I couldn't refuse.



Click HERE to visit Bara-chan's gallery.

I won't be able to afford food for several weeks. T3T