October 7, 2007

Cycyn LOVESLOVESLOVES Zan and Seiya



O M G O.O



LOOK AT THIS! Can it get any more perfect than this?? I SO don't think so. Its so GORGEOUS I wanna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

This is ZAN and one of the best Sailor Moon cosplayers EVER. She is so detailed in her costumes, and so creative for her photo shoots!!!!!!!! Shall we also add as much as a Sailor Moon freak as I am?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahahaAHAHAHa... I think she may even crazier than I am...Oo

Anyways, I'm always checking out her and Seiya's Gallery to see their pictures, they must have TONS of fun taking their photos. T3T I wish I could have a photoshoot with them!

Zan's site Poro-Poro is under reconstuction but check her page later for more gorgeousness X3333333






















Seriously, I can't stop staring at it.







xD

October 7, 2007

Cycyn LOVESLOVESLOVES Zan and Seiya



O M G O.O



LOOK AT THIS! Can it get any more perfect than this?? I SO don't think so. Its so GORGEOUS I wanna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

This is ZAN and one of the best Sailor Moon cosplayers EVER. She is so detailed in her costumes, and so creative for her photo shoots!!!!!!!! Shall we also add as much as a Sailor Moon freak as I am?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahahaAHAHAHa... I think she may even crazier than I am...Oo

Anyways, I'm always checking out her and Seiya's Gallery to see their pictures, they must have TONS of fun taking their photos. T3T I wish I could have a photoshoot with them!

Zan's site Poro-Poro is under reconstuction but check her page later for more gorgeousness X3333333






















Seriously, I can't stop staring at it.







xD