September 12, 2007

Sailor Moon Manga by Sean Golden

Hello to all!!!!!!!!

As I mentioned before, I have now started school again and won't be able to post as many drawings or news during these months. I asked Sean Golden if it was ok to post his manga in my blog and he said it was ok. As I already said, I really admire the work Sean has done with this manga, it's in full color and all!!!!

Anyways, chapter one page one :D


September 12, 2007

Sailor Moon Manga by Sean Golden

Hello to all!!!!!!!!

As I mentioned before, I have now started school again and won't be able to post as many drawings or news during these months. I asked Sean Golden if it was ok to post his manga in my blog and he said it was ok. As I already said, I really admire the work Sean has done with this manga, it's in full color and all!!!!

Anyways, chapter one page one :D