September 3, 2007

Mars

Ok this time I tried something a bit different. I did do another horrible 30 min sketch ( for my Sailor Uranus and Neptune drawing it took me more that two days) but this time I tried to copy an image that comes out in the INFINITY art book. It's a drawing of SM by Matsushita Hiromi, who was a key animator of the anime.It's a pretty famous drawing, or at least I always see it around. I tried to do my own version of Rei with that style. It was an utter failure, but hey!, I have fun!!! :D





OMG, my camera sucks. I need my scanner. ASAP.

I will soon go back to school, so I probably won't be posting any good drawings of mine, but I have talked to Sean Golden, he is redrawing the whole SM manga!! So for those who just don't feel like browsing around looking for the pages, I'll start posting them here. What is awesome about his manga is the dedication. I've seen many attempts at a new SM manga but they never finish their proyects, and it's worse it it's in color!!!! So look foward to seing his work!


Bye for now.

September 3, 2007

Mars

Ok this time I tried something a bit different. I did do another horrible 30 min sketch ( for my Sailor Uranus and Neptune drawing it took me more that two days) but this time I tried to copy an image that comes out in the INFINITY art book. It's a drawing of SM by Matsushita Hiromi, who was a key animator of the anime.It's a pretty famous drawing, or at least I always see it around. I tried to do my own version of Rei with that style. It was an utter failure, but hey!, I have fun!!! :D





OMG, my camera sucks. I need my scanner. ASAP.

I will soon go back to school, so I probably won't be posting any good drawings of mine, but I have talked to Sean Golden, he is redrawing the whole SM manga!! So for those who just don't feel like browsing around looking for the pages, I'll start posting them here. What is awesome about his manga is the dedication. I've seen many attempts at a new SM manga but they never finish their proyects, and it's worse it it's in color!!!! So look foward to seing his work!


Bye for now.