August 24, 2007

Yeyness! SM Coldcast get!

Hey Moonies!

Well, I'm back home from my trip in Japan. I was away for a whole month and was lucky enough to visit most places I wanted to go to. Twas awesome!! Another one of my goals was to get Sailor Moon merchandise, but as I mentioned on another post, there is not much to be found. At least not that easily.

I went to at least three Mandarakes, and about 15 anime shops in Akihabara, but I couldn't get the huge SM figure I wanted. So sad about that, but just as I was about to board the train home, I decided to look into a shop close to the station and VOILÁ!! I found one of the cold cast figures I was searching for! SO lucky!!! IT was so funny trying to figure out how to communicate with the store clerk! I wanted to make sure it was indeed a cold-cast figure and not a Garage Kit, but my Japanese was so bad we couldn't understand each other, so we resorted to hand signs. I was all *paint paint paint* gesture, and he was saying YES. But I was... "yes is she pre-painted? or yes does she need to be painted?". OMG What an adventure. When we figured it out it was all good. :D WOOHOO!!!! And BTW it wasn't as expensive as the little SM-myu gashapon I saw before, OMG oO!

Cold Cast Prepainted Porcelain Figure.



 Gourgeous!

I know there are tons of images of this figure all around the web, but this one is mine, so it's photoworthy xD!

August 24, 2007

Yeyness! SM Coldcast get!

Hey Moonies!

Well, I'm back home from my trip in Japan. I was away for a whole month and was lucky enough to visit most places I wanted to go to. Twas awesome!! Another one of my goals was to get Sailor Moon merchandise, but as I mentioned on another post, there is not much to be found. At least not that easily.

I went to at least three Mandarakes, and about 15 anime shops in Akihabara, but I couldn't get the huge SM figure I wanted. So sad about that, but just as I was about to board the train home, I decided to look into a shop close to the station and VOILÁ!! I found one of the cold cast figures I was searching for! SO lucky!!! IT was so funny trying to figure out how to communicate with the store clerk! I wanted to make sure it was indeed a cold-cast figure and not a Garage Kit, but my Japanese was so bad we couldn't understand each other, so we resorted to hand signs. I was all *paint paint paint* gesture, and he was saying YES. But I was... "yes is she pre-painted? or yes does she need to be painted?". OMG What an adventure. When we figured it out it was all good. :D WOOHOO!!!! And BTW it wasn't as expensive as the little SM-myu gashapon I saw before, OMG oO!

Cold Cast Prepainted Porcelain Figure.



 Gourgeous!

I know there are tons of images of this figure all around the web, but this one is mine, so it's photoworthy xD!