August 20, 2007

Mercury.

I have decided that if I want comments and visits, I should update more often, even if it's just to upload the ocasional fanart I draw, so today I'll upload a drawing. Keep in mind that most of the drawings I upload in this blog are ONLY in this blog and not on Deviantart where I normally upload my "art", even though the watermark on the images is my DevArt page. I just watermark it like that cause.... dunno, I want to. xD

Today it's Sailor Mercury day for me HAHAHAHHAHA!! I drew Uranus last time and I kinda enjoyed the technique so I gave it another try. I finished it in just like 40 mins, so it's not that pretty, but I hope you enjoy it anyways.

:D

August 20, 2007

Mercury.

I have decided that if I want comments and visits, I should update more often, even if it's just to upload the ocasional fanart I draw, so today I'll upload a drawing. Keep in mind that most of the drawings I upload in this blog are ONLY in this blog and not on Deviantart where I normally upload my "art", even though the watermark on the images is my DevArt page. I just watermark it like that cause.... dunno, I want to. xD

Today it's Sailor Mercury day for me HAHAHAHHAHA!! I drew Uranus last time and I kinda enjoyed the technique so I gave it another try. I finished it in just like 40 mins, so it's not that pretty, but I hope you enjoy it anyways.

:D