August 16, 2007

Imposible

I have been to no less than 20 figure stores and have found no trace of any Sailor Moon figures, or at least not the ones I'm looking for. I did find the Kaiyodo figure I talked about last post but they were sold out and the one they had was only display.



I'm saying: "I found it but it`s not for sale"

I've also been to a bunch of USED anime stuff including A HUGE Book Off Store about an hour away form Tokyo and had no luck. Oh well, I guess I'm not destined to have it.

Anyways, I'll keep looking. Ohh and I drew a Sailor Uranus running... I never draw her, and I hardly use colored pencils anymore, but I really wanted to do it. I think it came out kind of ok. x3


August 16, 2007

Imposible

I have been to no less than 20 figure stores and have found no trace of any Sailor Moon figures, or at least not the ones I'm looking for. I did find the Kaiyodo figure I talked about last post but they were sold out and the one they had was only display.



I'm saying: "I found it but it`s not for sale"

I've also been to a bunch of USED anime stuff including A HUGE Book Off Store about an hour away form Tokyo and had no luck. Oh well, I guess I'm not destined to have it.

Anyways, I'll keep looking. Ohh and I drew a Sailor Uranus running... I never draw her, and I hardly use colored pencils anymore, but I really wanted to do it. I think it came out kind of ok. x3