August 19, 2007

Damn!

Ok, I finally found a figure that I don't have and that I DO want. HOWEVER it is ridiculously expensive!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! TT_____________TT



26 000 Yen?!?!?!?!! Like 250 dlls!!!!!! Just for a Gashapon?!?!?!? I mean.. yes, it is truly a unique gashapon because it was only sold during the presentation of the 10th Anniversary of Sailor Moon Musical, and it was very limited and whatnot. But then again, it's just a regular gashapon!!!!!! Should I buy it???!?!?!?! I'm not rich!!! All I wanted was that huge Sailor Moon figure and now it seems that I should settle for this thingie... >________________< AARRRGGHH!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOO?!?!?!??!

UPDATE: Did not buy. Still want.

August 19, 2007

Damn!

Ok, I finally found a figure that I don't have and that I DO want. HOWEVER it is ridiculously expensive!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! TT_____________TT



26 000 Yen?!?!?!?!! Like 250 dlls!!!!!! Just for a Gashapon?!?!?!? I mean.. yes, it is truly a unique gashapon because it was only sold during the presentation of the 10th Anniversary of Sailor Moon Musical, and it was very limited and whatnot. But then again, it's just a regular gashapon!!!!!! Should I buy it???!?!?!?! I'm not rich!!! All I wanted was that huge Sailor Moon figure and now it seems that I should settle for this thingie... >________________< AARRRGGHH!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOO?!?!?!??!

UPDATE: Did not buy. Still want.