August 30, 2007

Azabu-juban

Well I had these pictures of Azabu Juban from my trip and I figured why not upload them.
When I first watched the SM anime, there were a lot of signs of Azabu Juban but it was mostly translated as "Park number 10" or " High School number 10" so I thought it was just some random name they had given to those places. Then I came across the name on a map and I immediatetly said to myself "I HAVE TO GO". If I had known about THIS TOUR some Sailor Moon fans took last year I sooooooo would have gone, but I had no idea, but then again, I visited most places they did on my own... anyways, here is my picture of Azabu juban with some anime scenes, but there is a link at the bottom of the post where you can find EVEN MORE pictures and comparisons anime/manga vs. real life.

YEYNESS...




August 30, 2007

Azabu-juban

Well I had these pictures of Azabu Juban from my trip and I figured why not upload them.
When I first watched the SM anime, there were a lot of signs of Azabu Juban but it was mostly translated as "Park number 10" or " High School number 10" so I thought it was just some random name they had given to those places. Then I came across the name on a map and I immediatetly said to myself "I HAVE TO GO". If I had known about THIS TOUR some Sailor Moon fans took last year I sooooooo would have gone, but I had no idea, but then again, I visited most places they did on my own... anyways, here is my picture of Azabu juban with some anime scenes, but there is a link at the bottom of the post where you can find EVEN MORE pictures and comparisons anime/manga vs. real life.

YEYNESS...