July 8, 2007

About.





ABOUT THE SAILOR MOON OBSESSION BLOG.


Most people don't care about my tiny fan obsessions I have once in a while, so I created this little space to post about random news I happen to find online, my drawings, and other stuff.

This is a fan Site. Sailor Moon belongs to Takeuchi Naoko/Toei/Kodansha. All drawings, pictures and video belong to Cycyn unless noted otherwise.

July 8, 2007

About.





ABOUT THE SAILOR MOON OBSESSION BLOG.


Most people don't care about my tiny fan obsessions I have once in a while, so I created this little space to post about random news I happen to find online, my drawings, and other stuff.

This is a fan Site. Sailor Moon belongs to Takeuchi Naoko/Toei/Kodansha. All drawings, pictures and video belong to Cycyn unless noted otherwise.