July 26, 2007

Hello!!! From de Land of SM (so NOT)

Hello to all!!

Its been a couple of weeks since my last post, but I havent found what I was hoping to come across. At the moment I am visiting Japan and going all over Tokyo looking for rare Sailor Moon toys and figures, but its incredible that not only can I NOT find anything NEW, I cant find anything OLD either!!! Seriously. I have been told that it is because SM is pretty old here, and that there are no new items, but the thing is that there are PLENTY of other OLD anime stuff everywhere, like Dragon Ball figures,Yuu yuu Hakusho gashapon and even Star Wars Toys. Its pretty frustrating.

I am currently looking for the Kaiyodo Cold-cast Super Sailor Moon figure:






This is the display in the Kaiyodo Figure Museum





I love it! I want it so bad!

I'm on the hunt for this and other figures, I'll post other pictures later on, however this is my main objective. I hope I can find it. If anyone knows where I can find it, just write a comment! :)

Wish me luck!!

July 26, 2007

Hello!!! From de Land of SM (so NOT)

Hello to all!!

Its been a couple of weeks since my last post, but I havent found what I was hoping to come across. At the moment I am visiting Japan and going all over Tokyo looking for rare Sailor Moon toys and figures, but its incredible that not only can I NOT find anything NEW, I cant find anything OLD either!!! Seriously. I have been told that it is because SM is pretty old here, and that there are no new items, but the thing is that there are PLENTY of other OLD anime stuff everywhere, like Dragon Ball figures,Yuu yuu Hakusho gashapon and even Star Wars Toys. Its pretty frustrating.

I am currently looking for the Kaiyodo Cold-cast Super Sailor Moon figure:






This is the display in the Kaiyodo Figure Museum





I love it! I want it so bad!

I'm on the hunt for this and other figures, I'll post other pictures later on, however this is my main objective. I hope I can find it. If anyone knows where I can find it, just write a comment! :)

Wish me luck!!