July 13, 2007

He did it again!

Yes!!!! Today I woke up to find a gourgeous new DAEKAZU drawing in my deviantwatch inbox. OMG. I was half asleep but it woke me up right away... HAHAHAHAA!!!!Three classic SM poses, T_T they're so prettyyy... It doesn't have the realisitic coloring I was talking about in my last post, but at this point I really don't care :D!!!





DAEKAZU
RLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Visit him!!

In other news... there are no other news. Or at least not today :p

G'bye!

July 13, 2007

He did it again!

Yes!!!! Today I woke up to find a gourgeous new DAEKAZU drawing in my deviantwatch inbox. OMG. I was half asleep but it woke me up right away... HAHAHAHAA!!!!Three classic SM poses, T_T they're so prettyyy... It doesn't have the realisitic coloring I was talking about in my last post, but at this point I really don't care :D!!!





DAEKAZU
RLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Visit him!!

In other news... there are no other news. Or at least not today :p

G'bye!